• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Factory Ruger ar in 450 bushmaster with vortex scope and ammo.

Old Greg

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I have a factory ruger ar in 450 bushmaster with box and docs and a vortex Sonora 4-12x44 scope. 18 inch barrel with magpul furniture. I have a few rounds of ammo to go with it. Its a thumper but i just dont shoot it. I'm wanting to see what all is out there to trade on. I'll check out any guns.
Check out my other post for multi trades. I'd really like a DD5 in 308 if you like what else i have posted but I'll look at anything.

Attachments

• 20200820_154319.jpg
    20200820_154319.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,038
I’ve never had a single issue with my ruger 450z runs smoothly and doesn’t have a lot of kick like you would think. Things a thumper 100% and at his price… I’d just buy it cause that’s what the guns worth alone all day

How’s that bad boy run I have an 8 1/2 inch version always have trouble with it loading after firing
I did have a little trouble out of some 300 gr jacketed hollow point federals on loading the first rd out of a mag but have tried a couple other brands and it has done fine. It hasn't been shot much at all so may just need some more breaking in for them to work. It's definitely a thumper and makes a heck of a hunting rifle.

Back
Top Bottom