• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT S&W Performance Center 2.5" 686

55highlander

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-s-w-performance-center-2-5-686.1239057/
Item Name: FT S&W Performance Center 2.5" 686

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see below

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition Performance Center 7-shot snub. Traded for it last week from member who said it was unfired. I put 20 down range. It came complete with a small ding on one of the barrel-top ribs. I tried to love it. A 10 on the cool scale, great trigger, very controllable recoil with magnum loads. I'm just a 1911 guy. Trade interests include 1911s, particularly lightweight commanders. Would look at a .357 lever gun with the JM stamp as partial trade. Might consider ammo to close any gap (7.62x39, .45, 7.62x51/.308). Iffn you have a higher end 1911, I can add some boot.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.888946

image-jpeg.888947

image-jpeg.888948

image-jpeg.888949

I would entertain an offer, but don't need the money. It tends to evaporate in a home with two teenage daughters. I would not accept anything approaching a "good deal". Fair, perhaps.
Now that leaves it wide open.. LOL Shall I start the bidding? Haha..

So a quick look at gunbroker and another bidding site found them listed between $925 and $1059. I would sell mine for $950 this weekend close to home. I will not get into a haggling session over it. Like I said, it will not be a deal to tell the guys about. I have the factory case and paperwork. I realize the "ding" may bother some more than it does me and I know of at least one guy that posts on here thinks that every shot down the barrel reduces a gun's accuracy and therefore, value. Me justifying my price is the very reason I don't like to sell things. Soooo, $950 seems "fair" to me.

Back
Top Bottom