• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Sig P320 FDE Compact/Carry

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I’m the original owner and it will come with everything it did from the factory including three extra mags (2 Sig 17rd’rs & 1 ETS 30rd’r) and a Desantis SlimTuk holster. This is called a Carry/Compact according to the box but I can’t find this configuration anywhere on Sig’s website. Basically it’s an M18 without the safety or optic mount. Compact slide but full size frame. I’ve put just about 100rds through it and the gun is in great shape. It’s my dedicated HD pistol at the moment and I really do like it but I have plenty of other options and I’d rather have one of them 10.5” AR’s everybody appears to be trying to get rid of at the moment for some reason or another. Not looking to trade it for anything else or sell, as always can meet halfway on trades with reputable members and have no problem adding a little cash to even out the difference if it’s worth it and what I’m looking for.
222ABB05-C2C0-4B38-B4D9-74B5DFFA6A7A.jpeg
2AA43C2A-BAC3-4AF9-89AC-4B5DA0DFC73B.jpeg

B24F9F50-F18D-4A39-984C-0CE431B908D6.jpeg

You are correct. Sig dropped the carry. It was a compact slide with the larger 17 round grip. Your's is apparently an older one than I've seen before as the grip is like what's the compact now. The fde is nice!

This is the one I'm familiar with (but I'm late to the Sig game.)

Back
Top Bottom