• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT SLR/RADIANS 5.56

Brett Lowenthal

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Here I have a SLR 5.56 "Pistol".

Internally the buffer is a JP silent capture spring so its smooth as butta, and then theres the milspec trigger. The full outfit of the rifle is a SLR b15 upper and lower and a SLR handguard. The BCG is a Radians as well as the grip and rip machine (charging handle).

This rifle is extremally light compared to any other Ar-15 "Pistol".

The EOTECH is already sighted in and is paired with a Troy front fixed battle sight and a crappy magpul BUIS on the rear (Ive been meaning to replace the BUIS rear with a fixed troy sight but never got to it as I rarely shoot this rifle.

The light on the side is a stream light Protac (insert trademark logo) coupled with the included pressure plate, this light is as bright as Alec Baldwins chances at beating his case (its pretty bright because he's a celebrity and they never do anything bad) I forgot the exact lumens I'm not going to lie.

Included with the package **ONLY IF TRADED FOR A DIFFRENT CALIBRE RIFLE/ "PISTOL"*** is roughly 300 rounds of green tip 5.56 and 4 magazines one being a 20 rounder. The prop department swore this was blank ammo, but upon further inspection its actually live ammunition (see what safety checking your equipment gets you?)

Buyer beware this "pistol" has very little recoil because of the dead air brake on the end, in light of that you'll be the range dick because its loud as hell, as the barrel is MK18 sized (10.3 inch) But NO this is not a MK18 because I'm not a liar and it clearly doesn't say Daniel defense on it (yes I know Daniel didn't make the original mk18 get up, but its the best so fight me.)

By the way a fix split has been applied to the "brace" on the end of this "pistol" so it may be hard to wrap it around your arm when shooting LOL :).

**Im looking for trades only braced or stocked weapons**

here are some trades that I want--

• CZ Bren2 pistol length
  • MK18 Daniel defense (FULL DANIEL)
  • PDW sized/style weapons
  • MPX
  • B&T
  • LWRC
  • MCX
Let me know what you got as those aren't exclusive trades.

Also note the Eotech may be removed or added to the trade depending on the product.

ALSO NOTE I just figured out I can turn on email notifications so ill be able to get back to people now.

Attachments

• left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 234
  • rear end cluse up.jpg
    rear end cluse up.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 232
  • right side close up.jpg
    right side close up.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 231
  • right side.jpg
    right side.jpg