• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS OPMOD PVS-14 Gen3 and Aimpoint Comp M4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

sy2015

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Looking to sell my PVS-14 gen3 monocular w/ helmet mounting hardware/ skull crusher and my Aimpoint Comp M4s. I figured it's about time to downsize to work on some other projects. Not looking for any trades at this time.

PVS-14 (green phos) w/ all accessories seen: $3500

Aimpoint Comp M4s w/ killflash: $950 OBO

I appreciate the time to look these over and more photos and details can be provided to those are seriously interested, all low ball offers will be ignored. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• wx_camera_1637723814713.jpg
    wx_camera_1637723814713.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 393
  • wx_camera_1637722957730.jpg
    wx_camera_1637722957730.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 365
Doin my research now, thank you.
Oh yeah, no problem. Personally, I was more of a trigger puller, and sure I used night vision a lot in the infantry, specs weren't exactly something a lot of guys knew about unless they were just really interested.

The rhino mount was one of the ones I was issued, arms room was practically giving them away.

Oh yeah, no problem. Personally, I was more of a trigger puller, and sure I used night vision a lot in the infantry, specs weren't exactly something a lot of guys knew about unless they were just really interested.

The rhino mount was one of the ones I was issued, arms room was practically giving them away.
RIGHT?!

I see some of the things guys are complaining / concerned about and have to laugh. If they had seen what we were using in Afghanistan in 04 and Iraq in 05 they would have been curled up in the corner crying begging not to go.

I can’t tell you how many raids I went on, miles I patrolled, or miles I drove with a piece of junk PVS14 that was grainy as hell and had specks all over the tube.

That being said, I do get a kick out of the fact that the gear in my safe is about 20x better than anything the Marine Corps issued.

GLWS!

RIGHT?!

I see some of the things guys are complaining / concerned about and have to laugh. If they had seen what we were using in Afghanistan in 04 and Iraq in 05 they would have been curled up in the corner crying begging not to go.

I can’t tell you how many raids I went on, miles I patrolled, or miles I drove with a piece of junk PVS14 that was grainy as hell and had specks all over the tube.

That being said, I do get a kick out of the fact that the gear in my safe is about 20x better than anything the Marine Corps issued.

GLWS!
Oh yeah, definitely aware of the equipment differences haha I would hate to use any of that ****, but it could always be worse, could be on the line using a single shot black powder weapon at essentially point blank range in the 1700s like the combat arms ancestors were using back in the day.

I actually had a PVS-7 back when I was doing patrols in Egypt in 2014-2015 haha, you want to talk about "piece of ****" that would fit that description perfectly, it might be a gen 3 unit, but not all are created equal and that cyclops tube has no depth perception at all when driving over uneven terrain where it's extremely easy to go off the side of the cliff (and that's not including the sleep deprivation, funny how the military writes all these manuals and publishes research on combat effectiveness, but yet leadership cherry-picks what they want and conveniently ignores the rest and wonders why so many accidents happen and then bitch when someone is on a deadman profile).

The only exception I can think of in recent history is the M27 IAR the current marines are using now, a few marine infantry guys I know that got it issued loved it compared to the SAW.

Out of anything the army ever issued, the M240B on a tripod is the most video game ninja thing ever, especially at night where hits out to 800m is as easy as walking in the tracers. Everything else is meh (definitely hated the M249 SAW, such a piece of **** and of course being expected to perform all the tasks the rest of the fireteam has to do as quickly got old quick when carrying 800+ rounds linked in your bag).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom