• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Viton 3-pack O-rings for Remington 1100 28 gauge and 410 bore

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4rod

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am selling a 3-pack of Viton O-rings for Remington 1100 28 gauge models, and 1100 410 bore models. I have a limited supply of these O-rings.

These are high quality Viton fluoroelastomer polymer O-rings from a commercial bearing & seal company. They offer exceptional performance in hot and corrosive environments, as well as superior resistance to aging, oxidizers, ozone, oils and chemicals. Temperature range from 400 degrees F to -30 degrees F. They have a Durometer hardness rating of 75A. These O-rings do not come pre-lubricated. Use a small amount of grease on the O-ring and magazine tube threads during installation. Then just wipe the grease off after seated in the detent.

I do not know if these will work in any other brand or model shotguns. If you have a gun other than a small gauge Remington 1100, please refer to its manufacture for specs on the O-ring in that particular gun. In 2 other posts I have the O-rings listed for the 1100 & 11-87, 12 gauge, the 1100 16 gauge, and the pre-1977 "Standard" 20 gauge made on the 12 gauge receiver; as well as the O-rings for the 1100 LT & LW 20 gauge models and the 11-87, 20 gauge models.

I request your understanding, patience, and respect with the following stipulations. I require a U.S.P.S. money order for $10.00 for a 3-pack of these O-rings. No personal checks, other brands of money orders, cash, or any other form of payment. Neither I nor my friends have any electronic payment accounts. I have a 1-800 phone number for the U.S.P.S. money order verification. I can pick up the money order at the post office, verify it, cash it at the counter, and mail the package of O-rings all in one trip. A U.S.P.S. money order is absolutely required. Due to the distance to the post office, and the price of gas, I will be shipping these O-rings once a week when I go to town for all my business.

Thanks for looking,
Rod

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 990
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom