• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Looking for "Like New Condition" classic older Pythons

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I collect various makes of guns and always looking for those rare hard to find "babied mint condition" guns regardless of make. Right now I am buying Pythons and looking for "like new condition" older classic model nickel Pythons. Of course, I prefer one in the original box but not a deal killer if the box isn't included. Condition is more important to me than the box. I may be interested in Pythons in other finishes as well. Also looking for COLT SNUBS in any finish.

Just an honest "hands on up close" description before we drive is what I hope to receive. If it has any imperfections and you tell me or show me in photos, then I know what to expect when I see it in person to buy the gun and I won't be disappointed. Remember, LIKE NEW doesn't mean a gun with scratches, cloudy finishes, marks or imperfections in the finish and someone saying "It's in great shape for it's age"! Age has nothing to do with condition. When using the words to describe a gun like mint, like new, PERFECT or flawless, we aren't talking about due to it's age. It is either like new or it isn't. If a gun is in need of a new finish and priced right, I may be interested in those as well as long as the finished product doesn't price itself far above market value.

Referrals are appreciated.

My man check out classic firearms in Macon. I worked down there several years ago and they had a bunch of snake guns. Love to see pics if you score a perfect example.

Back
Top Bottom