• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ithaca 16 gauge stock repair

Jhappe

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Any suggestions on repair/remedies? Or does anyone have a stock for sale?

Attachments

• IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 23
That sir is pretty significant repair for a rifle you are going to fire. If it is a wallhanger and you have the piece I can patch it for you. If you feel a repair alone is satisfactory to your needs and you have the piece I will take care of that as well.... I also have an Ithica 37 (circa 1973) that I have repaired with no issues whatsoever. I believe I may have a stock I am working on (new) that will fit your needs... Take a look at my refinishing page, and let me know how I can help! Thanks!!!

Hey, thank you for the responses and you do beautiful work. I probably won't shoot it often and it was my grandpas gun so just a lot of sentimental value, but I may still hunt with it some. I've ordered a 12 ga model 37 stock off gun broker and we'll see if that's a good fit

Hey, thank you for the responses and you do beautiful work. I probably won't shoot it often and it was my grandpas gun so just a lot of sentimental value, but I may still hunt with it some. I've ordered a 12 ga model 37 stock off gun broker and we'll see if that's a good fit
The only way it will fit is with you trimming down the stock. I would be glad to repair the original

If you want me to provide you a price it really depends how far you want me to take it. The first thing I need from you is to send me the pictures in the private message and we can go from there. I'm very reasonable and I do Thorough work thank you very much Jhappe Jhappe

Back
Top Bottom