• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a buyer's market...

UptaCamp

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
158   0
Reaction score
Good time to buy right now folks; just picked up a factory built Anderson AM-15 .223 Wylde with an 18" fluted barrel and an Eotech 516 for $450 here on ODT.

What deals have you all got lately?

Best one I saw so far was the PSA basic AR-15 for $349 at Cherokee G&P.

DPMS or Bushmasters at that price would be a deal, but even a base PSA is outstanding.

Get 'em now though... by Summer Bloomberg will be in full swing and the market will be completely flipped into panic mode.

Best one I saw so far was the PSA basic AR-15 for $349 at Cherokee G&P.

DPMS or Bushmasters at that price would be a deal, but even a base PSA is outstanding.

Get 'em now though... by Summer Bloomberg will be in full swing and the market will be completely flipped into panic mode.
Dahlonega had the DPMS Oracle for $349 a while back. The LCAR was $369. I couldn't resist.

Bought a Winchester 94 Ted Williams .30/30 for $100 today. Right here on the ODT. It ain't mint, but it is not bad. Just missing a rear sight. Pretty good deal!
I saw that. That was a bargain. Had I been quicker and able to get there, I'd have tried to snag that. Hope you do a little refurb on it.

I saw that. That was a bargain. Had I been quicker and able to get there, I'd have tried to snag that. Hope you do a little refurb on it.

It is very decent for $100. Needs a rear sight and a little elbow grease. Its fully functional, though. I already have a little stockpile of 30/30 so I can't wait to shoot it.

Back
Top Bottom