• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a buyer's market...

ODT prices will have to adjust some day. (Maybe)
I was in Cabelas gun room looking at used guns Saturday and found the prices at Cabelas cheaper than ODT prices for same used guns.

They had a JM marlin 30-30 for $350 ($450 on ODT)
and a JM 1895 45-70 for $550 ($650 on ODT)
Both rifles in great condition..

When you can buy used guns cheaper at Cabelas than on ODT?..Something is bad wrong.
I agree; Cabela's should never be cheaper than ODT.

Definitely buy now and put away. If a Democrat (heaven forbid) wins the next election the gun grab threats will start and it will become a sellers market. Get those $450 ARs now and sell for $1250 then.

I believe the Dems are moving past "Gun grab threats"..I think if the Dems get control again they will make a major push for Gun Contol..

I think its lucky Odumma didn't go for it or we would be in a different game right now.

I haven't seen anything I would be interested in listed in a while. Last few weeks all I see are Glocks,Taurus, etc handguns, hunting rifles ,and low end AR-15s... There used to be a lot of cool stuff listed and at fair prices. I would much rather deal with local sales than have to go through the hassle of Gunbroker and shipping, mailing payments, and FFL fees, but I just can't find anything local the last few months. Hell, I thought with it being the holiday season there would be quite a few interesting things posted for Christmas cash.

Sometimes you have to look outside the ODT Box.. Armslist, 2 mags down range, Witness Poly Compact in the mighty 10mm $280 F2F Douglasville. Might be my best snag of the year. haha the box of ammo got wet, riding the motorcycle through the rain. The 65mpg Rebel has more than paid for itself.. I have found so many deals out there, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else has Got some good ones lately.
WPC10MM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom