• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A CRYING SHAME......

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't let words on the internet hurt me. I've never put anyone here on ignore no matter how much I disagree with them. On a site of this size you're going to have an disagreement every now and then. Just move on brother, life is too short.
True. Not going to argue with some folks either. Just dont need to read their trolling b s

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't let words on the internet hurt me. I've never put anyone here on ignore no matter how much I disagree with them. On a site of this size you're going to have an disagreement every now and then. Just move on brother, life is too short.
Many would have better luck licking their elbow.

I think I have one guy on ignore. I used to use it a lot and then decided just to not say attention and to enjoy some of the crazy. But to each his own.

No. That was just a debate and I'm always up for a debate on an issue I care about.

The person I blocked just posts trash on a regular basis and thinks it's funny.
This foe sho , i turn the channel on the tv sometimes too if antifags or libtards are spewing nonsense . And when they take over the channel , i don't watch it . What's Awesome about ODT is I can block the kweers on my show and still watch it . Plenty of folks on here I can't find level ground with on some issues but we can still have semi-intelligent conversation haha . The "just" of it is , I don't go on hitlery.com and try to stir the pot...so....they can stay out my yard or I'll remove them from my yard :D

Oh oh. All that hard work and poof!! Half the conversation is gone. Like it never even happened.... was I dreaming? I don’t even know what’s real anymore. Lmao

That's my philosophy too.

Back
Top Bottom