• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A DAWG!!! Predictions???

Ga has the better offense. Bama's offense is weak this year. I think Bama has the better defense, but Ga has a great defense. I think it will come down to whether or not Bama can stop the Ga run game, although the Dawgs can do many other things besides run.

Who knows?

Ga 24 Bama 20
That great defence you speak of let Oklahoma score 48 pts. I think Ridley makes some big plays and the running game of Georgia runs up against the wall. Congrats to both teams and the SEC for representing. I think Georgia's best team is still to come but the Tide will roll tonite. What a fantastic event. Mr. President, you will witness the best in College Football and only in America. MAGA

I predict that I will get no work done today......I am about to jump out of my skin.......I don't even want to talk about "the game" for fear I will jinx it for the Dawgs....

That great defence you speak of let Oklahoma score 48 pts. I think Ridley makes some big plays and the running game of Georgia runs up against the wall. Congrats to both teams and the SEC for representing. I think Georgia's best team is still to come but the Tide will roll tonite. What a fantastic event. Mr. President, you will witness the best in College Football and only in America. MAGA

Dawgs defense definately has to play all 4 quarters.

Pulling for Bama as always but I definitely think Georgia has the better team. They have to play a whole game though cause that half game stuff won’t work on the Tide.

27-21 Bama.

Back
Top Bottom