• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A NICE DAY FOR A GHEY WEDDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will support same sex marriage when queers and lesbians unite to help abolish abortion. Not holding my breath and waiting for that to happen. It is a perversion any way you wrap it up and present it. Men marrying men ,women marrying women, and babies being murdered. Yep we should all be tolerant.

I will support same sex marriage when queers and lesbians unite to help abolish abortion. Not holding my breath and waiting for that to happen. It is a perversion any way you wrap it up and present it. Men marrying men ,women marrying women, and babies being murdered. Yep we should all be tolerant.
Don't forget to be tolerant of terrorists too, they have feelings too...*barf*

Lifestyle?

LIFEstyle?

LIFE STYLE?

Don't buy into the PC BS! Their life style is likely no (or little) different from yours. They may have some sort of style different from yours, but it ain't their life.

Being in, or married to someone in, the military is a lifestyle. Who or what you marry is not.

</rant> <sorry/>

You don't have to agree with it to tolerate it. Just accept as much of it as you can comfortably accept, don't be afraid to limit your participation if necessary. Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean you necessarily hate it or those involved. More PCBS.
:cheer2::pound:

So, do you support heterosexual marriages if they are pro choice? Or does a straight couple getting married not have anything to do with abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom