• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A NICE DAY FOR A GHEY WEDDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground work is being laid for pedophelia already. Many 'medical professionals' have already said "they can't help themselves" are encouraging ways to not have the animals ostracized by society, since well... you know.... they were "born that way". Sound familiar?
I seriously doubt anyone can come up with any perversion that somebody doesn't believe is a 'right' and the left doesn't defends. Hell, we are KILLING OUR UNBORN for crying out loud. What is more against human nature, by definition, than THAT?!?
Another example of why everyone needs to understand Rightful Liberty and stop clumping behaviors together due to their personal moral code that actually have nothing to do with each other. Pedophilia = victim. It's also irrelevant whether someone was "born that way". It's all about the victim that makes it a crime, not the criminal's motivation.

If the right would get their head together about this, there would be no argument that the demented left could make to defend legitimate criminal behavior.

Another example of why everyone needs to understand Rightful Liberty and stop clumping behaviors together due to their personal moral code that actually have nothing to do with each other. Pedophilia = victim. It's also irrelevant whether someone was "born that way". It's all about the victim that makes it a crime, not the criminal's motivation.

If the right would get their head together about this, there would be no argument that the demented left could make to defend legitimate criminal behavior.
"Victim" is a purely subjective term that apparently only the left defines.
Person who sees a couple of cotton stalks in Hobby Lobby, victim.
High school drop out who doesn't make as make as much as CEO of McDonalds, victim.
Dead baby, not a victim.

And you are conflating individual liberty with attending a gay "marriage".
When it comes to the forced legalization of gay marriage on the states by the feds, I wonder if you realize the irony of Jefferson's comments about tyrants and "within the law"?
Ah, the old argument about State's Rights. There is nowhere in the Constitution that says any law anywhere in America can violate the Constitution. For once, the Supreme Court actually did their job correctly. Contrary to popular belief, they did not make any law that legalized gay marriage. They struck down laws that violated the Constitutional Rights of individual Americans. That is their only reason for existence. It's their job and I wish they would apply it to a lot more unconstitutional laws that already exist, so I'm sure as hell not going to object when they actually get it right.

Ah, the old argument about State's Rights. There is nowhere in the Constitution that says any law anywhere in America can violate the Constitution. For once, the Supreme Court actually did their job correctly. Contrary to popular belief, they did not make any law that legalized gay marriage. They struck down laws that violated the Constitutional Rights of individual Americans. That is their only reason for existence. It's their job and I wish they would apply it to a lot more unconstitutional laws that already exist, so I'm sure as hell not going to object when they actually get it right.

Government, state or federal, has no business in marriage. No person has business in another's marriage. Freedom is easy when you think about it.

"Victim" is a purely subjective term that apparently only the left defines.
Person who sees a couple of cotton stalks in Hobby Lobby, victim.
High school drop out who doesn't make as make as much as CEO of McDonalds, victim.
Dead baby, not a victim.
And are you willing to contribute to that foolishness by not being able to define a victim yourself?

You don't object or protest because you agree with the outcome and it supports your agenda. Forget that no one has a Constitutional right to a 'marriage'. As a matter of fact we have VERY few Constitutional rights. They are very clearly enumerated. But then again, the 2nd does say "shall not be infringed" soooo... yeah, so much for that conversation. Apparently healthcare, free housing, free education, a "living wage" etc. are all 'rights' so yeah, so why not a "gay marriage"? It's where we are. PROGRESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom