• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a pretty picture of a deer taking a dump by my lake.

I love deer. There use to be deer up on Red Top Mt. that would come up to the car and eat apples from your hand. I would actually reach out and touch their nose. I stopped hunting when I moved to GA. Just because of a lack of places to hunt. It's made me appreciate nature more. We use to go up to deep North Georgia to a cabin up there. Always on a river and on some kind of protected wildlife place. It was nice to sit on the porch and have coffee early in the morning listening to the water, watch the ducks, see dear and everything else.. There is nothing like it. I would take that over the beach any day. Bunch of horny bastards at the beach.

Looks like a nice little view to enjoy back there.

I love deer. There use to be deer up on Red Top Mt. that would come up to the car and eat apples from your hand. I would actually reach out and touch their nose. I stopped hunting when I moved to GA. Just because of a lack of places to hunt. It's made me appreciate nature more. We use to go up to deep North Georgia to a cabin up there. Always on a river and on some kind of protected wildlife place. It was nice to sit on the porch and have coffee early in the morning listening to the water, watch the ducks, see dear and everything else.. There is nothing like it. I would take that over the beach any day. Bunch of horny bastards at the beach.

We used to go to RedTop when I was a kid and look at deer. Now there are so damn many of them it's not even a thing anymore. I could literally kill a deer with a baseball bat here if I were so inclined. I wouldn't do it, as a matter of fact if I wanted to go hunting, I would go somewhere else. These are pet deer.
Reminds me of a story. When I was a kid my dad liked to LARP as a farmer on the weekends and we had about 100 head of cattle. When it was time to slaughter a cow for meat we would go to the cattle sale and buy one. That cow never came to the farm, it went straight to the "slaughter house" because my dad didn't want to kill one of his own cows. It is what it is and I understand now with the deer. I'd rather kill someone else's deer if I wanted one.

As for the beach, yeah we go every once in a while and my old fat ass just stares at the sand. My daughter is almost as old as some of those dirty, dirty, super fine, young, tight bodied, scantily clad.......... Anyway, it's just best that this dirty old man stare at the waves and the sand while I enjoy my beer. My prime has passed and I'm happy with that. Oh, lord I do remember the day though.......

Dirty, dirty, super fine, young, tight bodied, scantily clad, long lucius legged, supple titted, juicy asses. 😂 I had to add to that I got a good chuckle out of that. I am right there with ya. I look like a freaking elephant seal laying out in that environment. Not gonna happen. I sit outside naked and drink coffee. Until I walk by a mirror and gag.🤮

Totally agree. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom