• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a shame...

How about the tristar? The Turkish copies of Czech guns going for more than a used Czech Gun? Some of them are getting expensive to buy new, but not 500 to 550...

For those of you out there that have met me and actually seen what I look like, not once have I ever been asked for a bos nor question my ability to buy. I have gained a lot of respect for and buy each. On the other hand there have been times I've questioned. Soley age. Because I use our feedback system religiously. I have even purchased from LEO.

For those of you out there that have met me and actually seen what I look like, not once have I ever been asked for a bos nor question my ability to buy. I have gained a lot of respect for and buy each. On the other hand there have been times I've questioned. Soley age. Because I use our feedback system religiously. I have even purchased from LEO.

Great points here.

Moved to the pasture, in less than 30 minutes air time....
I get it...and I understand...just me venting a bit. Can’t laugh, can’t cry lately.

Me too on the venting. I’m not gonna spend $500 on any Glock. It’s just. It’s frustration to see so many things priced this high.

I was in Franklin’s yesterday and they are definitely not known for low prices. BUT if I can get a new Beretta APX there for under $350, I’m NOT buying one here for $450 and up.

Me too on the venting. I’m not gonna spend $500 on any Glock. It’s just. It’s frustration to see so many things priced this high.

I was in Franklin’s yesterday and they are definitely not known for low prices. BUT if I can get a new Beretta APX there for under $350, I’m NOT buying one here for $450 and up.

the prices of APX's are real head scratchers.

Back
Top Bottom