• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's basic animal husbandry...

How many of em you reckon have eaten a wild animal.. like coon,beaver,squirrel,deer,turtle,wild hog,duck, and anything else... mark this redneck down for all of this above and more I can't think of right now

How many of em you reckon have eaten a wild animal.. like coon,beaver,squirrel,deer,turtle,wild hog,duck, and anything else... mark this redneck down for all of this above and more I can't think of right now

I'd reckon on none of them. In the case of the aforementioned coworker; she didn't even know that pork products came from a pig...

I'd reckon on none of them. In the case of the aforementioned coworker; she didn't even know that pork products came from a pig...

I guess it wouldn't been a good time to tell her about where veal comes from would it?:becky: Just think how much fun you will have every night explaining where her favorite foods come from and watching her horror.:pop2: You can even let her pick the food group since she has no idea. Don't forget to tell her what they use to fertilize the crops with also, that will really blow her mind.

Back
Top Bottom