• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's basic animal husbandry...

When I frist saw the thread title I was afraid of a headline ( sheep now have rights to get married to men as long they ooooobbbbeeey them) beastiality is legal in California so long as you don't hurt the animal... It's only a matter of time before it's legal to marry them.....sick sick sick

And yet, these are the same people trying to make laws telling farmers how to house their livestock, not kill predators, what to feed them, etc. My nephews wife's mother and spouse (both female, don't know which is the husband) recently moved here from California and started going on about a bunch of this crap. I pushed back and they wanted to know what kind of agriculture degree I had. My nephew looked at them and said, "He was raised on a farm that had been in his family for 6 generations." Their response was that didn't mean I knew as much as the 'experts' they were reading about livestock treatment. :tsk:

My grandfather, who dropped out of middle school, was a gardening wizard. Knew everything there was about growing food and animals. Didn't need a degree, he had years of family history farming. I am going through this "experts" crap from time to time w/ the girl friend. She researches absolutely everything and then wonders why it fails. I tell her all the time, that ain't the way we do that around here. My family has tilled, sweated and farmed the same property for over 200 years. I'd think they'd know how to grow/farm on this particular patch of dirt.
Just show em' this. lol! NSFW

Everyone need to watch semen being collected from a bull for artificial insemination, then watch the cow get inseminated.

What they do to the bull will really make the old A hole pucker up in sympathy

Yeah, I am not really sure what I thought they did to collect semen and then I saw how it was done. We decided to let him to it the old fashion way. And, my boy came through once for us before we had to put him in the freezer.

Hilarious
Someone once asked me if in the UK we have Christmas Day on the 25th December

Funny story, and way off topic:

A friend of mine and his wife were planning a vacation across the pond. As the time nears and she is getting excited for the trip, she starts asking him questions.

Wife: What are we going to do about money?
Friend: The US dollar is accepted world wide or we can exchange it.

Wife: How are we going to rent a car and move from town to town?
Friend: Our driver's licenses are good world wide.

Wife: What about communicating, I don't speak any foreign languages.
Friend: Ummm it's England. They, umm, speak ENGLISH!!!!

A friend of mine and his wife were planning a vacation across the pond. As the time nears and she is getting excited for the trip, she starts asking him questions.

I had a heck of a time trying to understand some while I was there. They speak English and we speak American English IMO.

This is priceless

Hilarious
Someone once asked me if in the UK we have Christmas Day on the 25th December
Off topic. Someone asked me once what we had for Christmas dinner in Russia. I am thinking: "Ahhhh, it is Russia, Christianity was outlawed, and CHRISTmas is Christian holiday!"
Being a smart ass that I am, I said "it depended on how much money we had that year. Some years we could only afford a chiahua; sometimes we had money, and we could cook a whole German Shepard".
Dead silence. Followed by "what did it taste like?" :brick:
I answered "like chicken".:fish:

Off topic. Someone asked me once what we had for Christmas dinner in Russia. I am thinking: "Ahhhh, it is Russia, Christianity was outlawed, and CHRISTmas is Christian holiday!"
Being a smart ass that I am, I said "it depended on how much money we had that year. Some years we could only afford a chiahua; sometimes we had money, and we could cook a whole German Shepard".
Dead silence. Followed by "what did it taste like?" :brick:
I answered "like chicken".:fish:
Lucky they didn't ask for the recipe !!!

Back
Top Bottom