• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's finally happening...4 years later

Back 5 years ago everybody and their brother didn;t have a PCC with a brace out there.

They missed the window and at $3K they won't have much luck finding it again.

I think it’s priced competitively.

Look at some of the high end PCC’s in 45 and what they cost.

Even a GHM45 with a telescopic brace breaks the 2k mark and that’s not even their “good” one.

People don’t get a .45 PCC to save money, if they did they would buy 9mm versions.

Maybe funding, maybe strategic market deployment, maybe a focus change?

Had it been released in 2014 it wouldn’t have done well at all, the AR market was the hot area at the time, why release it when it’s not what is in demand.

This year is perfect in my opinion, all the new PCC’s flooding the market makes it safer for them financially to release it.
I disagree, I tried to offer cash on the spot in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and I was willing to pay whatever to get my hands on this thing. Tried to pull strings to get an early prototype, etc. Now that they let me fall in love, marry and take my MPX on a honeymoon, I only have eyes for one. They missed the window.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I disagree, I tried to offer cash on the spot in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and I was willing to pay whatever to get my hands on this thing. Tried to pull strings to get an early prototype, etc. Now that they let me fall in love, marry and take my MPX on a honeymoon, I only have eyes for one. They missed the window.

I think you and a few others here don’t align with the “mass civilian market” moniker.

From reading what you post, over the years I’ve been here, I have a pretty good guess that you use what you buy thoroughly and properly. It’s not just a safe queen piece for you.

When it’s not just a toy to put 200rds through a year like 99% of people, 3k isn’t so questionable anymore.

I think you and a few others here don’t align with the “mass civilian market” moniker.

From reading what you post, over the years I’ve been here, I have a pretty good guess that you use what you buy thoroughly and properly. It’s not just a safe queen piece for you.

When it’s not just a toy to put 200rds through a year like 99% of people, 3k isn’t so questionable anymore.
Haha, well you are observant. You are right, if I don't use it, I don't keep it long.

The mistake by LWRC is something that many manufactures do and to the best of my ability and limited influence I plead with manufactures to stop doing this. The key to selling product is to build it, quietly, with a tight lid on leaks, vet it, produce it, stock it and then show up at SHOT or NRA for the reveal and then say, "We have a ton of these in stock ready to go, how many do you want?" The consumers attention span is short and if you don't capitalize, someone else will get that money burning a hole in their pocket.

Haha, well you are observant. You are right, if I don't use it, I don't keep it long.

The mistake by LWRC is something that many manufactures do and to the best of my ability and limited influence I plead with manufactures to stop doing this. The key to selling product is to build it, quietly, with a tight lid on leaks, vet it, produce it, stock it and then show up at SHOT or NRA for the reveal and then say, "We have a ton of these in stock ready to go, how many do you want?" The consumers attention span is short and if you don't capitalize, someone else will get that money burning a hole in their pocket.

I agree with this. Dont tease me with it, Its not a prom date. Its a product I want to buy not vaporware i cant.

Back
Top Bottom