• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
173   0
Reaction score
Fight all you want about Trump, and IT IS NOW all about Trump, the next president will pick the next generations of Supreme Court justices that will determine if second amendment stands.

Today, the Federal Appeals court setup a showdown at the Supreme Court level to decide whether Concealed Carry is a right. As of today, it will become a state by state decision to Conceal Carry. Your right is no longer a right to conceal carry. It is whether or not you can prove you need it.

A federal appeals court ruled on Thursday that there is no Second Amendment protection for concealed weapons -- allowing states to prohibit or restrict the public from carrying concealed firearms.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/concealed-carry-second-amendment/

The saddest part, is you're right. Even if its appealed further, if US SC splits 4/4 then the current ruling would stand.
Damn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Look at how hard New York restricts handguns and every law is ruled Constitutional in New York. They have had registration since the 1920's

Back
Top Bottom