• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote on this thread , I mean. 17 total
So you are saying...that if a Liberal is gutting out his/her parents gun collection and a set of COLT Pythons or another pair of snake guns became available for
I try to be a nice guy but if you're voting Hillary = Don't buy/trade with me and just ignore my PM's if I try to buy your junk. Thank You

So you are saying...that if a Liberal is gutting out his/her parents gun collection and a matching pair/set of COLT Pythons or another pair of snake guns became available for say...$1,200...you'd tell them to go melt that paper weight?

huh? cmon...now

So you are saying...that if a Liberal is gutting out his/her parents gun collection and a set of COLT Pythons or another pair of snake guns became available for

So you are saying...that if a Liberal is gutting out his/her parents gun collection and a matching pair/set of COLT Pythons or another pair of snake guns became available for say...$1,200...you'd tell them to go melt that paper weight?

huh? cmon...now
If Hillary wins you might have to turn those pythons in and you won't have to deal with trying to sell'em. Look, everybody's free to feel, vote, or cry however they want but guns are the reason we have that freedom.

Back
Top Bottom