• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C'mon now, Hillary does not want to take away your guns, that is all just a big fat lie by the evil NRA. Hillary is a true progressive, Obama spent his whole term blaming Bush, Hillary has at least progressed to blaming the Russians and Putin for her woes. Now just sit down, shut up, and crawl back into your basket... you deplorable you!
Don't forget your mandatory badge, it's for your own good.
Gun owner.png

My gut tells me Hitlery is going to win. It makes my stomach churn, but there it is. Trump is a barely credible alternative. Time to pack up, turn the lights off and leave.

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."
Took me a while (being a hillbilly) ."Professor Patronus" reckon we have time to raise the funds for your Presidential Run? I'm in

Honestly, who cares ? Are you going to stop carrying you and your families defense because of what the political atmosphere is at the moment ? No ****ing way will I stop carrying

I see several will never vote for Trump, thereby giving away a free vote to Hillary and a few of are just straight up scum bag traitors that support that **** Hillary.
Send me your names in pm so I can block your traitorous ***** asses

Back
Top Bottom