• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This ^^^^

Like Trump or not, NO ****ING WAY I will vote 3rd party and give a vote to that **** bag lying sack of ****.

**** her and the coat tails she is riding in on.

I am still baffled at why ANYONE would vote for her. SO MANY knock Trump for his lack of political experience. Although I don't like Trump by any means, I think his lack of experience is a good thing. Obviously "experience" in politics leads to back door deals, caving, loss of back bones, wasteful spending, lack of fore thought of Americas well being in the future, general disconnect of our founding values, forceful destruction of our constitution, corruption, tax increases, force feeding of useless programs, weak foreign policies, poverty supplementation regardless of citizenship, etc...

I saw a Hilary bumper sticker the other day, and just started day dreaming of that car getting involved in a Final Destination type incident. It sounds horrible, but I really do wish the leftist minded would just pack their bags, move to California and I watch it fall off into the ocean. Drinking a beer and waving to all the liberals minded ass hats as it sinks to the bottom of the sea.

Rant over.

Sadly there are a few conservatives in California, just not enough of them.

convention of states,
proud southerner.jpg
this bull**** has gone on way to long

I am certainly not a Lawyer, but I believe that the States already have the right to regulate carry?
this is also just one district court ruling so applies only in that district I believe?
Now IF the US Supreme Court accepted a ruling on this and upheld it then it would/could become law across the US, but then again haven't they already declined to get into this argument several times before?
not saying its not cause for thought but I don't think the World is coming to an end in the next few days because of this.

Federal law supersedes state law. If the Supreme Court allows it or is equally divided, the Ninth Circuit Court decision becomes the law of the land.
So we will all be outlaws. Oh well cool. Who is in charge of getting the patches done? I need my bottom rocker to say Darien.

At the risk of inviting wrath or the fitting of a shiny tinfoil hat.... Does anyone here REALLY believe that our next president, whoever it may be, will come with great, sweeping changes? I dont see it. There is too much at stake for these politicians to ever really make ANY changes. The gun lobby is funneling millions into any, every, and all campaigns - just the same as the anti-gun lobby. Just like the pro-life lobby and pro-choice lobby. Just like big pharma. Just like the big insurance companies... etc, etc, etc. Money, and lots of it, is just flying around everywhere with powerful people hoping it will earn them an angle at some point down the road. The politicians take it, being the greedy whores that they are, promising everyone everything out of both sides of their mouths - never intending to do anything more that talk loudly about all the things they "plan" to do. In the end they blame each other for not being able to fulfill the promises they made, shrug, and do nothing, as this country slowly turns into a ****-show.

Dont believe the hype. These people do not care about us. They more than likely dont even like us.

Back
Top Bottom