• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ATF and FBI appreciates you letting them know. Just as soon as the ink dries on the "Guns R Bad MKay Act of 2017" they will expedite collecting your firearms and ammunition. Just look for the armored vehicles and friendly AFIST team. Just make sure not to bring any weapons out of your residence. The team members will handle that when they serve you your copy of the "ATF-1232233-A Search and Seizure notice".

Thank you for your cooperation. Citizen.

Have a gay day! Hail President Clinton!

Alas, it all sank to the bottom of the lake when i was transporting it today to my underground bunker.

At the risk of inviting wrath or the fitting of a shiny tinfoil hat.... Does anyone here REALLY believe that our next president, whoever it may be, will come with great, sweeping changes? I dont see it. There is too much at stake for these politicians to ever really make ANY changes. The gun lobby is funneling millions into any, every, and all campaigns - just the same as the anti-gun lobby. Just like the pro-life lobby and pro-choice lobby. Just like big pharma. Just like the big insurance companies... etc, etc, etc. Money, and lots of it, is just flying around everywhere with powerful people hoping it will earn them an angle at some point down the road. The politicians take it, being the greedy whores that they are, promising everyone everything out of both sides of their mouths - never intending to do anything more that talk loudly about all the things they "plan" to do. In the end they blame each other for not being able to fulfill the promises they made, shrug, and do nothing, as this country slowly turns into a ****-show.

Dont believe the hype. These people do not care about us. They more than likely dont even like us.

IMO, big companies are pushing these gun control changes. They just do it privately after S&W nearly went out of business by partnering up with the Clintons.

Go back to the last AWB. Which companies suffered? Smaller ones like Intratec. Innovative products that were "scary looking" from a variety of small businesses. Large companies like Colt were quick to bring in compliant arms because they had the resources to do so. Just like the various import bans done by both Bush presidents and Clinton and Obama: it's protectionism for the American firearms manufacturing industry. Other large companies at the time had people in charge who supported some levels of gun control (ex: Ruger).

What companies would suffer today with another AWB? It wouldn't be the large ones, I can tell you that. Nor would it be the companies that are publicly traded on the stock market. It's going to hit those smaller companies; the ones making the innovative products.

DISARM GUN OWNERS.jpg

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Not hard to understand is it ?

Unless you despise it.

Unless you reject it .

Unless it's in the way of some agenda and you fear it .

Back
Top Bottom