• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's raining, I'm training

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Gotta get ready for the Jan 15th West GA Precision NRL-22 match. It will be my first (sanctioned) competition ever. Going to be some heavy hitters there.
Got 2" steel out to 165. I'm going to have to put on drawers and go up to the attic to get out to 200.
Going to be a lot of fun if yall don't know about it yet.

"Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter."
Today I'm Charlie mother****ers

CBeck CBeck
PewPewChris PewPewChris
West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR
hseII hseII
Red Dawn Red Dawn

FullSizeR(9).jpg

Did I mention how much I love the farm life?

Haha this is the way. Looks like some roof top fun will be in order soon enough.
I got big windows and a big attic. I have not done it yet but I can get out to 600 from an elevated position up there if I shoot over the lake. Its been talked about enough to where it will eventually happen.

I got big windows and a big attic. I have not done it yet but I can get out to 600 from an elevated position up there if I shoot over the lake. Its been talked about enough to where it will eventually happen.

Oh heck yeah suppressed centerfire from the cover in the attic out to 600 yds would be fun. IN

Back
Top Bottom