• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's the end of the world.....

Get right with the Lord if you aren't already, the predictions could well be true. Regardless all should be right with Christ cause we never know when our time is up.

Never before has there been 12 stars (the planets will shine brighter than the other stars) over "the virgins" head...
Don't ask me about the elliptical orbit Jupiter has made in "the virgins" belly for 9 months (pretty rare also).
And will Jupiter exit out of the womb (between her legs?) of "the virgin" Yes!
Do I believe in horoscopes? HECK NO!!!
Do I believe there is science (Bible) in the stars? yessir
I'm not asking you to believe anything is "going to happen" other than the planets aligning..
But... I'm ready, today...
Ask an astronomer...
23sept2017-once_in_7000years.jpg

Never before has there been 12 stars (the planets will shine brighter than the other stars) over "the virgins" head...
Don't ask me about the elliptical orbit Jupiter has made in "the virgins" belly for 9 months (pretty rare also).
And will Jupiter exit out of the womb (between her legs?) of "the virgin" Yes!
Do I believe in horoscopes? HECK NO!!!
Do I believe there is science (Bible) in the stars? yessir
I'm not asking you to believe anything is "going to happen" other than the planets aligning..
I'm ready, today...
Ask an astronomer...
View attachment 1325295

You forgot youranus.......

I can see it now... ODT glock doomsday sale!!! Bnib glock 19gen4 $775.
They are already selling a few for that, saw on for $1,300 posted, dressed up, but you can only put so much lipstick on a pig, and don't get me wrong I love & shoot Glocks, minimal changes only though.

Back
Top Bottom