• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's too........

Nat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
211   0
Reaction score
far.:mmph: There are those on here that I have had dealings with that can testify that I have traveled greater than half way and many times to the seller to make a deal happen because it was something I wanted and was willing to go and get it.
Really tired of hearing it's ''too far''. You'll go as far as you need if you want it bad enough. I realize at times that traveling would be more costly than the item/items. I've had guys cut me slack on deals to offset fuel cost, and I've paid it forward. But if it's ''too far'' and you want me to bring it to you add $25 to the item/items you want.

Rant over. :thumb:

So really don't want to buy it?:hand:

Not unique, hundreds of thousands of them just like it. I can sit naked at the computer, order one just like it, and pick it up 3 miles away for less money. Why is your so special I need to put clothes on and spend half a day messing with traffic?

Not unique, hundreds of thousands of them just like it. I can sit naked at the computer, order one just like it, and pick it up 3 miles away for less money. Why is your so special I need to put clothes on and spend half a day messing with traffic?
TMI on the naked. Most on here understand that I'm talking about firearms. I'll try to be more specific in my future rants so as not to confuse.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom