• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's too........

I weigh how long it will take to me to drive against what my time is worth in the equation. However, I know that everywhere is going to be close to an hour one way and that is on me. I think a lot of the "too far" crowd either don't have the $$ to begin with or just want to up their post count. I've driven all over this wonderful state making deals both as buyer and seller as circumstances dictate. BTW, I normally either don't comment if it really is too far or will send a PM if I'm interested. Don't want to alert the rest of the site to what I think is a great deal and get bushwhacked because they are closer to the deal and it is back on top. I've had it happen before.

Reactions: Nat
Not unique, hundreds of thousands of them just like it. I can sit naked at the computer, order one just like it, and pick it up 3 miles away for less money. Why is your so special I need to put clothes on and spend half a day messing with traffic?

Either way you need to put clothes on to pick it up. :boink:

Reactions: Nat
To make deals I've driven as far as

Adairsville to the north to get a 3006 with a Leupold on it, as well as Commerce to get an f250 tailgate.

Columbus to the south to get my truck ,which the owner came from down near lake Seminole :wacko::wacko:

Buckhead out I-20 east to get a nice stainless 1911 (0;

Nearly to Alabama going west on several deals

Even went down to east Macon to buy my mom a Yorkie pup ...lol

These were things I wanted ,they had them ,so I hit the road .

There have been a few times others have driven to me as well .

A guy on gon years ago drove from out near Augusta to get a 1911 from me .

The way I look at it is ,this is my hobby and sometimes it ain't free or easy to pursue it ;)

Back
Top Bottom