• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Wednesday! Why buy new when you can pay more for used here!?!?!?!?

what was it Rodney said? No it was Jimmy
Too-Damn-High.jpg
Prices are too damn high!

We like to read the ads, with no trades, and then everyone has something to trade and the seller doesn't want to trade, and they get rug burn on their rump because they will not trade...

Then the ones only trades that are in my favor greatly.

Then also the ones can you believe they did not answer my PM, that's just rude, and the ad states no trades...

Then there are ones that state, WAT U GOT, must be highly in my favor...

Always some humorously funny ads to read...

Well there was the guy about 2-3 weeks back. I know yall saw it. He was trying to value his "rare" Walther PPQ in .40? He figured since they didn't sell a bunch new, used ones would be valuable.

That's like moving the guy with an .083 batting average to the top of the order so he gets more at bats so he has more chances to bring up his average.

Then the guy last week with the standard OEM glock mags for $60 a piece because he called them rare pre-ban high capacity mags. While his add is probably a glimpse into the future, hes a little early to cash in on that one just yet.

Well there was the guy about 2-3 weeks back. I know yall saw it. He was trying to value his "rare" Walther PPQ in .40? He figured since they didn't sell a bunch new, used ones would be valuable.

That's like moving the guy with an .083 batting average to the top of the order so he gets more at bats so he has more chances to bring up his average.

Then the guy last week with the standard OEM glock mags for $60 a piece because he called them rare pre-ban high capacity mags. While his add is probably a glimpse into the future, hes a little early to cash in on that one just yet.

I seed dat add. Still scratching my head.

Back
Top Bottom