• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each other's guns

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Saw this somewhere else and it looks fun.
Post up your guns, if you're brave enough, and let everyone criticize it. No positive comments, no rainbows and icecream.

Do your worst neckbeards and internet commandos

22lr AR
i.imgur.com_rjAy4my.jpg

I dunno. Nothing strikes fear into the heart of a grainery rat like a two toned, mall ninja'd, 8.5 pound, Magpulled, whispering 22 long rifle. I'm sure those buck toothed bastards are shaking in their rodent boots.

Where's the Nerf bipod and bubblegum?

Saw this somewhere else and it looks fun.
Post up your guns, if you're brave enough, and let everyone criticize it. No positive comments, no rainbows and icecream.

Do your worst neckbeards and internet commandos

22lr AR
i.imgur.com_rjAy4my.jpg

I see you took advantage of the "Most-plastic-s***-you-can-add-to-an-AR" Woot.

Nice gun Aegis, isn't that the one with a flattened Campbells soup can for a reciever. Does the tomato residue provide any lubrication?

Oh, and those handguards look as out of place on that thing as Rosie O'donnel at Victoria Secret.

Last edited:
--------------------------
View attachment 160544[/QUOTE]

Sweet Slave gun bro.

You have a dildo on the front, and handguards that look manicured like female nails and mag that says "finish, what finish"

Your grip shouts "I'm going to drop this after blind firing over my head, I don't really need to hold onto this thing"

Your stock is a wire for good reason, you can't shoulder a weapon and yell "Allah Akbur"at the same time effectively.

Back
Top Bottom