• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each other's guns

i46.tinypic.com_29c6wds.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_2888ck4.jpg

You'd have been better off taking your time to chisel out the rocks from your fire place and then fastening a slingshot from the mantle piece with which to hurl them than by polishing an $80 milsurp turd. Cool Mosin, bro. :thumb:

Take enough wood to build a 2 story house, Tie both ends together with a grease soaked rope, Add enough pig iron to build a 1950 4 door Desoto, Apply a generous helping of 1800s technology, get it blessed by the Kremlin and Voila! a cumbersome commie turd that will either kill the bearer by exhaustion or make a fine blunt instrument if you're not too tired from carrying it to swing it. 99% of the worlds population are not tall enough to attach the bayonet so using it as a club is the only true battle option.

i49.tinypic.com_11gipf8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Take enough wood to build a 2 story house, Tie both ends together with a grease soaked rope, Add enough pig iron to build a 1950 4 door Desoto, Apply a generous helping of 1800s technology, get it blessed by the Kremlin and Voila! a cumbersome commie turd that will either kill the bearer by exhaustion or make a fine blunt instrument if you're not too tired from carrying it to swing it. 99% of the worlds population are not tall enough to attach the bayonet so using it as a club is the only true battle option.
You are the ****ing best at this.

Too bad the rest of these thin skinned sissy boys won't put their feet to the fire and post a gun.

Back
Top Bottom