• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each other's guns

- - - Updated - - -

Do your best...[/QUOTE]

Well besides a bass ackwards design putting the gas tube on top and raising the profile of the sight to where it will only fit Herman Munster instead of underneath where it should be,and using a discarded sardine can for a magazine, and restricting the shooter to only right handed shots with a stock Bill Clinton designed for the commies, and a safety selector made from a leftover sidecar leaf spring, and being made on machinery so inefficient the barrel consists of a whole joint of pipe because they couldn't turn it shorter, and then adding a brake to a rifle that is already 8 feet long and weighs 42 pounds, and a scope mount that consists of stilts as if it's not high enough because of the effed up gas tube, and a scope made from the hollowed out shock absorber from Jerry Garcias VW bus. Other than that it's a nice lookin commie turd.

How's this for thin skinned sissy boy?
i47.tinypic.com_2mnkgle.jpg

did you buy that in KEY WEST

Well take this **** and stick it up your ****ing fat *** you ***** ****ed ***** Mother****er!

Im not fat, Im getting in shape, and I dont know what the rest of that says you ****ing *** ****ing ****ing ****hole tongueing rest area dwelling pants only missing the ground by 8 inches or so ****stick of a third generation queef eating postulous cumguzzlling homo ***** fart!

More of that made it through than I thought would, hmm.

Back
Top Bottom