• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each others guns

Don't have my own pic, but this a a Davis Industries .32 that my FIL gave my wife for her birthday a few years back so she could defend herself :tape:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 120
Ok looking through the pics, here are some drop guns.

View attachment 188758

Wow, I thought you were joking that time you said you sent your glamour shot to Bin Laden- you were really serious about wanting to be his Al Qaeda stable boy.

Ayman al might be interested in you-
I hear he's the man to see now that Seal 6 visited uncle Osama

The AK in the front must have a 1oz trigger. Look at that trigger finger, or shall I say index finger pad.

It is the angle of the pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't have my own pic, but this a a Davis Industries .32 that my FIL gave my wife for her birthday a few years back so she could defend herself :tape:

Mine is a Browning .32

Wow, I thought you were joking that time you said you sent your glamour shot to Bin Laden- you were really serious about wanting to be his Al Qaeda stable boy.

Ayman al might be interested in you-
I hear he's the man to see now that Seal 6 visited uncle Osama

I go where the money takes me.

Holy Crap! A Davis?!?!?!?!?! That makes Hi-point look like gold! Your wife must have quite the insurance policy for your FIL to give her such a piece.

Back
Top Bottom