• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each others guns

1910 and 1/2

20130413_160857.jpg His big brother

Ok have at it

A weapon so ****ing retarded that they replaced it within ten years of its introduction with the ultimate peasant-popper (the AK). At least you took the horrible wood stock off to replace it with ****ty crapco plastic - which is actually an upgrade in this case. Mounting any kind of optics other than irons is utterly ridiculous as you can't hit **** with it past 50 yards anyway.

When I see SKS, I think "too broke to buy an AK."

I had a mint spas, untill I realized it was obsolete & filled with lead. A 930spx at half the weight and cost would destroy it.

View attachment 189217

Gotta love the SPAS. As far as I know it's the only shotgun you can get where the safety doubles as the trigger.

Nothing makes friends in confined spaces like blowing their body parts off while you trying to put the weapon in a safe condition. If the dinosaurs don't get you, your piss-poor weapon will.

Update: I realize that's not a SPAS and instead an inferior rip-off of an 870.

He may not hit the bear but with any luck the fire ball may blind him long enough to make a get away!

Blind Hell
It'll Singe the Hairs off a Grizzly's forehead at 30 paces and put him in the hospital with 3rd degree left over powder burns.

Best Case, PITA sues for cruelty to animals-
Worse case, you join the little bells and the Black Pepper Flavored Bear Spray mama bear so enjoys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom