• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been awake since 3:30am last night . . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
The dogs started going ape-shït clawing at the windows barking and whining to get out . . .

Some godawful racket was going on in the woods across the street. Either a yote got into a stray or neighbors cat, or teenage sasquatch was sodomizing chupacabra again . . .

Either way it pretty much destroyed my ability to get back to sleep.

The good news is my wife is out of town until tonight, so I can get a decent nap in after church . . .

Any of y'all experience a nighttime disturbance like that?

I live in the woods of Crawford and when my dogs get that way I step out the back door and pop off a few rounds with one of my 10/22s and all is well.

Some nut close to me was shooting a high powered rifle about 11:30 last night, scared the crap out of my dog, the other one , nothing bothers him. Anyway he woke me up at 4am so i had to get up and turn on the light so he would go down stairs.

Some nut close to me was shooting a high powered rifle about 11:30 last night, scared the crap out of my dog, the other one , nothing bothers him. Anyway he woke me up at 4am so i had to get up and turn on the light so he would go down stairs.
Sorry ,I won't do that again.lol

Sorry ,I won't do that again.lol

Lol, must be a real high powered rifle with you being in villa Rica?

p1682453_main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom