• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been looking and thinking real hard about getting a Dodge Viper.

DSC05282.JPG
"I'm not a speed demon or anything like that" That's what I told my Wife before I bought a modded out C5. Didn't take me long to start blowing away stangs and other Vettes at traffic lights. I got a warning, and realized I'm not as self-controlled as I thought I was. THEN I got into what we all LOVE on this site. NOW.....Self-control is challenged again...…..

Just don't park it on the street, it won't be sitting there very long.
I live in rural Alabama. Everyone is white here and if they do happen to be a darker shade they probably work for NASA along with everyone else so theft isn't an issue. But you never know.

Edit; That sounded kinda racist. We don't have any white trash meth addicts either.

"I'm not a speed demon or anything like that" That's what I told my Wife before I bought a modded out C5. Didn't take me long to start blowing away stangs and other Vettes at traffic lights. I got a warning, and realized I'm not as self-controlled as I thought I was. THEN I got into what we all LOVE on this site. NOW.....Self-control is challenged again...…..
A newer corvette is on my possible list of wants as well. Love the newer vettes.

I live in rural Alabama. Everyone is white here and if they do happen to be a darker shade they probably work for NASA along with everyone else so theft isn't an issue. But you never know.

Edit; That sounded kinda racist. We don't have any white trash meth addicts either.
Nice save man, totally doesn't sound racist after that edit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom