• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been looking and thinking real hard about getting a Dodge Viper.

You're a pretty big dude so you'll hate trying to get in and out of it. Completely impractical. You won't use it. What else?
I thought that about the camaro but honestly I fit in it pretty easy. All good reasons though.

I don’t want to say anything negative.
But I recently had a very bad experience with a used Dodge/Chrysler vehicle

I bought a beautiful previously owned 08 jeep wrangler JK was like new low miles. One owner.

was a total lemon, and the jeep dealership was a Even bigger lemon to deal with.

Sorry, don’t want to say anything negative. But?

I don’t want to say anything negative.
But I recently had a very bad experience with a used Dodge/Chrysler experience..

I bought a beautiful previously owned 08 jeep wrangler JK was like new low miles. One owner.

was a total lemon, and the jeep dealership was a Even bigger lemon to deal with.

Sorry, don’t want to say anything negative. But?
I hear you man. I have owned Toyotas pretty much my whole life and that chevy was the first American BRANDED car I've owned. I just don't know.

I hear you man. I have owned Toyotas pretty much my whole life and that chevy was the first American BRANDED car I've owned. I just don't know.

I just wanted a weekend driver/toy. And that’s what I got.
Every Monday morning it was into the dealership right up line. For service. Repaired.
They would keep it all week. And somehow by Friday they would wrap it up in order to get me a $$bill ready

and every Saturday morning I would pack it up and think I was going to take a nice relaxing trip up in the mountains..
And every Saturday afternoon by mid day. I was cussing
The damn lemon piece of ****
And every Monday morning it will go right back to the dealer… After all I had already paid them to fix it..

and by Friday they would be calling me say they have found out what was wrong with it.… And it was ready

yes. Finally after all these weeks I’m going to go and get to enjoy my weekend driver enjoyment..

nope. Not happening.Weekend after weekend I tried
This painful experience went on for six weeks.
Every Saturday morning thinking my jeep was finally fixed and would get to go enjoy it.
Nope.
I own that citrus piece of **** for three months and never got one weekend free of trouble..

(sorry, a little emotional)
do what you want. Good luck. I’m done with dodge Chrysler jeep.

I just wanted a weekend driver/toy. And that’s what I got.
Every Monday morning it was into the dealership right up line. For service. Repaired.
They would keep it all week. And somehow by Friday they would wrap it up in order to get me a $$bill ready

and every Saturday morning I would pack it up and think I was going to take a nice relaxing trip up in the mountains..
And every Saturday afternoon by mid day. I was cussing
The damn lemon piece of ****
And every Monday morning it will go right back to the dealer… After all I had already paid them to fix it..

and by Friday they would be calling me say they have found out what was wrong with it.… And it was ready

yes. Finally after all these weeks I’m going to go and get to enjoy my weekend driver enjoyment..

nope. Not happening.Weekend after weekend I tried
This painful experience went on for six weeks.
Every Saturday morning thinking my jeep was finally fixed and would get to go enjoy it.
Nope.
I own that citrus piece of **** for three months and never got one weekend free of trouble..

(sorry, a little emotional)
do what you want. Good luck. I’m done with dodge Chrysler jeep.
Man that really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom