• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've got 10 beers in the fridge...

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Haven't drank any since sometime last week. Had labwork done (I'm diabetic), A1C was high...but my triglycerides were 3257. Supposed to be less than 150.

Never got a taste for beer until my mid 30s, not an alky but sometimes I just want to knock back a few. Just one doesn't cut it. I wish it did. It sucks that my body won't tolerate alcohol anymore when I know several people that drink a 12 pack every night. I was only drinking 12 a week.

Not sure the point of this post...just want to piss and moan I guess. If this helps anyone in anyway, I guess that would be a good thing.

20221101_194730.jpg
20221101_194248.jpg

Maybe if you got checked out sooner?
I was getting checked regularly until this damn Covid BS came around. Triglycerides were 1700 once and I got them back down to normal levels by cutting out all alcohol. So I can do this, but I've found that I have to leave everything alone that I shouldn't eat or drink. Because if I have even just ONE, I WILL have another and then get back into the same routine.

The alcohol ain’t worth it brother. Take care.
Exactly this, and thanks! I'm hard headed so I guess it's taken me awhile to accept. My mindset was "Well I can still have a few every now and then" but it never works out that way and now here I am. I guess I'm posting as a way for me to stick to it since I'm putting this out there.

Haven't drank any since sometime last week. Had labwork done (I'm diabetic), A1C was high...but my triglycerides were 3257. Supposed to be less than 150.

Never got a taste for beer until my mid 30s, not an alky but sometimes I just want to knock back a few. Just one doesn't cut it. I wish it did. It sucks that my body won't tolerate alcohol anymore when I know several people that drink a 12 pack every night. I was only drinking 12 a week.

Not sure the point of this post...just want to piss and moan I guess. If this helps anyone in anyway, I guess that would be a good thing.

View attachment 4910416View attachment 4910417
Here for the pissing and moaning!!!! We feel ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom