• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've got 10 beers in the fridge...

I am keeping this in mind. I'm going to try this on my own at first and if I find myself struggling, I'll seek some outside help. My issue is mostly willpower. Everyday I think to myself I need to go upstairs and throw the weights around and do some exercise, and everyday I wind up doing zero.

So far I have made some changes to my diet and I can tell a difference already. The last time I just cut everything out cold turkey and dropped my A1C down to 6 but I ate salad 2x a day for months. Doc was ecstatic but my diet was not sustainable. So I'm trying a different approach this time.
It’s a beech ! I can only have 2,000 grams of salt a day . That’s in 2 pieces of pizza ! I about starved. Dropped 16 pounds in two months. I walk 5-7 miles every day . That helps a TON and I’m able to eat more . Get out and fast walk. Not a leisurely stroll . I hated it when I started , but , I go to a park that has a walking track and I enjoy it. Of course the soccer mom scenery in their yoga pants is a HUGE plus !!! And there’s LOT’s of them !

I was really getting into the Black & Tans for a minute there...

View attachment 4910440
I love a black and tan or half and half.
I rarely drink anymore but was drinking those almost exclusively, mostly Guiness and Smithwicks red ale for an All Irish half and half.
Edit- I was drinking them so much I actually ordered a spoon just for that purpose.
spoon.jpg

I love a black and tan or half and half.
I rarely drink anymore but was drinking those almost exclusively, mostly Guiness and Smithwicks red ale for an All Irish half and half.
Edit- I was drinking them so much I actually ordered a spoon just for that purpose.
View attachment 4911303
Dang man, I never thought to try it with a red! That sounds amazing...McGuire's has a really good house red on tap if you're ever down in Destin.

In the same boat.....triglycerides and cholesterol both very high....started taking Milk Thistle 175 mg. I take it 2 times a day my triglycerides and cholesterol came down to a manageable level. Get it at Wal-Mart . Look it up on the web it works on a lot of different things but it helps with my fatty liver problems, I am allergic to statins and this has helped me. Give it a try can't hurt.

In the same boat.....triglycerides and cholesterol both very high....started taking Milk Thistle 175 mg. I take it 2 times a day my triglycerides and cholesterol came down to a manageable level. Get it at Wal-Mart . Look it up on the web it works on a lot of different things but it helps with my fatty liver problems, I am allergic to statins and this has helped me. Give it a try can't hurt.
Good info. I'll give the Milk Thistle a try. 2 of my buddies told me that fish oil helped them bring their triglycerides down a lot so I started taking that.

Back
Top Bottom