• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ive got to go to Macon tomorrow

I can easily cell you a Glock 19 in the box for significantly less than ODT value. It's not even stippled so I can make you a fantastic deal.

Ive already made it back home or i would have been all over it..... I bought a giant bag of gummy worms at bass pro shop and laughed at the ridiculous ammo prices before i left.

Ive already made it back home or i would have been all over it..... I bought a giant bag of gummy worms at bass pro shop and laughed at the ridiculous ammo prices before i left.
Yeah they high on everything gun related. I only go there sometimes for odt trades or to let my daughter see the fish

I assume you're talking about traffic? If so, what time does it start backing up? I plan on being out of Atlanta by 6-6:30 am where i don't have to fight traffic.
Depending on your destination, it might be easier to pick up 41 or 475 and avoid the 16/75 cluster**** altogether.

Yeah they high on everything gun related. I only go there sometimes for odt trades or to let my daughter see the fish

You ain't kidding, their ammo prices are crazy. Walmart & Academy ammo prices aren't anywhere near as high. You would think bass pro & Cabelas would be able to offer decent ammo prices

Back
Top Bottom