• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ive heard of scorned women but damn

My old roommate was dating a woman once, one of her friends told us the story of when she left her husband.
She packed up all hers and daughter's clothes, loaded the car.
He came home drunk, passed out, she wrapped a whole roll of vinyl tape around his pecker, closed and locked all the windows, and turned the thermostat up to max heat (it was mid-summer). Then she took his keys with her and locked the keyed deadbolts on her way out.
Unfortunately she became roommate's wife #3.

My old roommate was dating a woman once, one of her friends told us the story of when she left her husband.
He came home drunk, passed out, she wrapped a whole roll of vinyl tape around his pecker, closed and locked all the windows, and turned the thermostat up to max heat (it was mid-summer). Then she took his keys with her and locked the keyed deadbolts on her way out.
Crafty. That's some agent 49 stuff right there

Well he doesn't own a truck or car so i guess this was next best thing lol
What kind of man dosent own a truck?? This may be part of the problem !

Seriously though.....the toilet seat?! Damn ?
This is one of them threads that makes me glad i married a sane and good woman.

I would have had to put a bounty out for this one ! Damn !

What kind of man dosent own a truck?? This may be part of the problem !

Seriously though.....the toilet seat?! Damn ?
This is one of them threads that makes me glad i married a sane and good woman.
He lives in a european town; doesn't need a vehicle honestly

Back
Top Bottom