• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've never been happier in my life.....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
226   0
Reaction score
I just destroyed an HP 8600 printer that's been a constant pain in the ass since I purchased it (on expense account) in 2012. Bruh bye piece of shyte.

It was at least as therapeutic as it seemed to be for the guys in "Office Space" when they destroyed the copier.

I just destroyed an HP8600 printer that's been a constant pain in the ass since I purchased it (on expense account) in 2012. Bruh bye piece of shyte.

It was at least as therapeutic as it seemed to be for the guys in "Office Space" when they destroyed the copier.
Hahaha, when I read the 1st line I started hearing the song from the movie.

CheerfulCourageousAnchovy-max-1mb.gif

I bet you did it on the multipurpose range. I'm telln' Glenda!
Au contraire, the first blow (the killing blow) was delivered in the den where I'm working today. Surprised I didn't knock a hole in the floor when I raised it over my head and slammed it onto the floor. After that I threw it onto the garage floor at the door and that made the machine unrecognizable. It's in about 25 pieces now in the red Ryland bin.

My only regret is I kicked it in a blind rage without remembering that I'm wearing my moccasin bedroom shoes. Ouchie.

Did it involve FMJs and Tannerite?
My real regret is enforcing that rule at the club, "No appliances, computers, cell phones, etc. are to be destroyed on any range."

We should have a junkyard range where anything goes but I don't have a place for it yet.

Au contraire, the first blow (the killing blow) was delivered in the den where I'm working today. Surprised I didn't knock a hole in the floor when I raised it over my head and slammed it onto the floor. After that I threw it onto the garage floor at the door and that made the machine unrecognizable. It's in about 25 pieces now in the red Ryland bin.

My only regret is I kicked it in a blind rage without remembering that I'm wearing my moccasin bedroom shoes. Ouchie.
Please tell us you have this tirade on video.

Back
Top Bottom