• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've never been happier in my life.....

Sometimes it just feels good to break stuff. I did the same thing with an HP printer in my office last year. Be careful though, turns out there is actually a lot of glass inside a printer/scanner. And rubbing alcohol does a great job of removing ink from shattered printer cartridges from white carpet. There is no evidence of my crime now

I just destroyed an HP 8600 printer that's been a constant pain in the ass since I purchased it (on expense account) in 2012. Bruh bye piece of shyte.

It was at least as therapeutic as it seemed to be for the guys in "Office Space" when they destroyed the copier.
Pictures or video of the rant? 😂 😂 😂

I have quite a lot of patience with misbehaving technology.

Except printers. Those ****ers and everyone involved in the design, manufacture and sales of those things can die in a fire.
Our entire screen printing bidness depends on a medium sized Epson printer. And it gets stupid on a regular basis.

Au contraire, the first blow (the killing blow) was delivered in the den where I'm working today. Surprised I didn't knock a hole in the floor when I raised it over my head and slammed it onto the floor. After that I threw it onto the garage floor at the door and that made the machine unrecognizable. It's in about 25 pieces now in the red Ryland bin.

My only regret is I kicked it in a blind rage without remembering that I'm wearing my moccasin bedroom shoes. Ouchie.
DARN!!! I thought I was the only one that did that.....I've done a printer or two, a couple vacuum packers, and other assorted electronics.....I let a Motorola StarTac get between the concrete drive and my sledge hammer.....a wonderful relief/euphoria comes over you....hard to explain....my son, and his wife pulled up, one time after an "experience" in my drive....she said "good lord, what is that" son said "don't worry, just dad throwing out some trash

Back
Top Bottom