• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've officially been robbed at gun point...

I decided not to post this until now, because I've been dealing with several officers and detectives for most of the day. Last night I went to meet up with a friend of mine. We shot some pool, had a couple of drinks, and so on. Being that the bar is a less than a half mile from my house, I decided to do the responsible thing and not drive. I also figured the exercise would be good. The night comes to an end, and we part ways and I figure no problem, I'll walk back to the house. I get on the side street my house is on and here comes a shady looking fella, crossing the street in my direction. My first thought was uh-oh this isn't good, and it was right. He mumbled something, then pulled a pistol and told me to empty my pockets. Took my money and cell phone and some change and ran. I got in touch with police and told them what he looked like and so on. But the joke is on him, because he only got $17 and now the police are trying to triangulate my phone. It also has a lock code so if he turns it off and then turns it back on, he won't be able to use it. I hope they catch the SOB because he's going to prison for a long time.
I know @Bam Bam will never find this one' He can find sleazy women but not Moochie the YORKIE post

Back
Top Bottom