• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ivermectin sources?

This is my non-professional understanding of how hydroxychloroquine functions. Its mechanism is very different than ivermectin. Hydroxychloroquine works as a delivery system carrying zinc into your cells. Zinc does the actual work of stopping the virus from replicating & growing. This is why when using hydroxychloroquine you must also take zinc.

Since hydroxychloroquine & ivermectin function differently, some medical professional try to make a case about taking both - sort of a double-whammy. But like my disclaimer says, just stuff I've gathered perusing the super factual internet!

Chestatee emergent care in dawsonville will give you a script for it and cvs in Gainesville will fill it. The wife and I both are positive and dealing with an array of ailments, after trying to get our primary’s to prescribe anything for treatment and getting no where we went to chestatte today and got the whole regiment

Anybody here getting prescription Ivermectin via telemedicine?

If so, can you share the doc/organization contact info.

Anybody here getting prescription Ivermectin via telemedicine?

If so, can you share the doc/organization contact info.
Contact Tate Medical Associates https://www.tatemedicalassociates.com/. They will teleconference and prescribe Ivermectin over the phone. Very professional and fast. They can tell which pharmacies in your area have Ivermectin. They do have it at Tate Pharmacy and Ball Ground Pharmacy if you have problems finding it.

Me and my brothers / cousins been using this since we were small kids. Raised on a farm with horses, cattle / hogs you gonna get hitchhikers , round worms , tape worms. This stuff works. Tastes harsh but mix with pure grape juice and its not to bad . Measure and dose by your weight ratio .

Attachments

• DD53C132-97A7-48B5-9214-11E92AC6937F.png
    DD53C132-97A7-48B5-9214-11E92AC6937F.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom