• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ivy in the trees, how to kill the stuff???

ROUND UP PRO, AND 2-4D, acts like agent orange, after a few days later that garbage starts falling out of the trees, cleared out our problem, neighbor told us to deal with it was coming from his property and had started growing into our trees and spreading rapidly so we used the combination and it worked wonderfully and he now also has a lot less english ivy also...

I had a mess of stuff growing when we bought our house here, and as stated above I cut them at the bottom, but on the planted stuff I left about 2 feet, and sprayed them with this stuff I call "agent orange" The real name of it is Ortho Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Clear Concentrate. I used this stuff at our old home because I'm really allergic to poison ivy, and this stuff kills sit and everything else you spray it on. For some reason it's not sold around here, but you can get it from Amazon, or HD and Lowes, by mail, but they don't stock it in stores. As soon as you spray it on anything, the plants start to drop, and once it's dried you can release the dog and it won't bother them. (if you have one) I'm on my 2nd year without having any growth where I sprayed it, I had it so bad it was choking the trees and I pulled down almost all of it in the trees and burned the vines.

132-4330496-3524637
I'd be extremely hesitant to burn poison ivy vines.

2 4d would be your best bet. Add roundup to it. Vessel 3-way. Are some brands of 2 4 d. I think you can mix rouond up at 6oz to 1 gal of water with a 1oz of 2 4 d. And this will work. And soap. Or a sticker. Or surfactant the warmer the better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom