red dot on carry guns?

• yes, you're a peasant if you don't

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • no, good irons and practice.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • save the money and buy a sh*t load of tacos

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I don’t trust them yet. I’ve seen too many issues when mounted on a handgun, and that includes the Trijicon RMR.

A RDS on a semi-auto pistol, mounted on the slide, takes quite a bit more battering than a RDS on a carbine. On a carbine the RDS isn’t slamming back and forth every time you pull the trigger.

I have been pleased with my RMR on my pistol (Glock 40). I have shot some full power loads out of it and have not had a problem with it yet. Not saying I wont. I do have back up/co-witness sights on it though, just in case. I’m fairly quick with it and it is pretty accurate.

I don’t trust them yet. I’ve seen too many issues when mounted on a handgun, and that includes the Trijicon RMR.

A RDS on a semi-auto pistol, mounted on the slide, takes quite a bit more battering than a RDS on a carbine. On a carbine the RDS isn’t slamming back and forth every time you pull the trigger.

I got the type 2 rmr06. so all of the glitches people were having had apparently been worked out. ive waiting a while to see how they fare. but im ready to try it... my eyes suck and im left eye dominant. im hoping this will help some

Back
Top Bottom