• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

He's got his mother ****ing right to free speech doesn't he? or only if your a ****ing libtard asswipe is that guaranteed?

He's got his mother ****ing right to free speech doesn't he? or only if your a ****ing libtard asswipe is that guaranteed?

Exactly!!!That is the point!!!!!! This whole thing isn't about taking our guns, it is about taking our RIGHTS THAT OUR ANCESTORS, PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, ETC. FOUGHT TO HAVE AND TO KEEP!!!! First it is the 2nd amendment, then the 1st, then the 4th, then the 3rd, when does it stop!!!! Damnit people wake the **** up. It is about our way of life, not an inanimate object.

I'm not sure where the line between freedom of speech and terroristic threats is exactly, but he may have a toe across it.

That kind of crap hurts the cause. I'm a hard working 40 year old tax paying father that doesn't want to be lumped in with that trash talking little dick syndrome dumb ass because we both own guns.

I'm not sure where the line between freedom of speech and terroristic threats is exactly, but he may have a toe across it.

That kind of crap hurts the cause. I'm a hard working 40 year old tax paying father that doesn't want to be lumped in with that trash talking little dick syndrome dumb ass because we both own guns.

Yeah damn those that would take action for our gun rights no matter the cost.

Yeah damn those that would take action for our gun rights no matter the cost.

Lines in the sand are fine, but seriously, a LITTLE semblance of being an intelligent, mature adult can't hurt. Trying to prove the liberal point that gun owners are unstable, scary looking, bald tattooed guys whose first instinct is to kill with a firearm is helpful how?

Back
Top Bottom