• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

The guy is a Dip****! I appreciate his patriotism. However his methods are something left to be desired. It amazes me that folks seem to think we just went to arms with the red coats at the first incident of oppression. there was alot of talking and letter writing to the King and finally as a LAST RESORT, we took up arms and won our independence. Could you imagine the outcome had this guy been the spokes person for us back then. Get a grip folks!

23 years of service and I will tell you that the Soldiers that fight for us today will obey LAWFUL Orders. With that said, is it lawful to order them to confiscate the arms of Americans? Have faith in our armed forces. Take a deep breath, think about what needs to happen and go forth and do your part..

Good Luck folks, its gonna be a long hard fight.

Just when I thought I couldn't be more disappointed in my fellow Americans I log onto the ODT and find that expectations have been surpassed. In my opinion, all James Yeager is guilty of is a poor choice of words. As some have all ready pointed out, he has only stated in public that which many have thought in private. While he did have the brass to state it in public, he may very well be as cowardly as those that whisper it in private because like them he may not have the drive to act on it should an Executive Order be made and "the man comes looking".

I am glad that the majority of those coming down on this man for standing for his beliefs weren't around when those great men chose to stand against England, when those great southern men chose to stand against and overbearing federal government, etc. because we may not have experience the sense of freedom that we have. I feel so sorry for my grandchildren because unlike my grandparents, we have failed to preserve what they intrusted us with. We have let them down, because we would rather be comfortable, then free.

Luke

You can bet that the founding fathers, MY grandparents and southern gentlemen chose their words more carefully than this idiot, but fought like hell when the time came. Just because someone thinks this guy is stupid for posting those words on Youtube does not mean that they would not fight for freedom like so many before them.

My experience has been the biggest blowhards are the last to do anything or the first to buy it. Either way, I don't want one standing next to me.

Might be missing the larger point here. They revoked his "license" to carry concealed legally, in an effort to prevent him from illegally killing some folks.

Logic anyone?

Thats right ,and if he keeps his **** up I hear they are going after his XBox as well.
That will teach him.

The nation is pretty sensitive at the moment to talk of killing folks. Everyone here has wondered how they could have stopped the crazies that have walked into schools, places of work etc. before it happened. One of the lessons learned is that talk of killing isn't always idle talk. To ignore statements like "I'm going to start killing folks" in the very possible event that a gun control legislation is passed, would be irresponsible on the part of folks that consider who is safe to issue a CCW permit to. He still has his right to bear arms, right? Just not under his shirt?

You can bet that the founding fathers, MY grandparents and southern gentlemen chose their words more carefully than this idiot, but fought like hell when the time came. Just because someone thinks this guy is stupid for posting those words on Youtube does not mean that they would not fight for freedom like so many before them.

My experience has been the biggest blowhards are the last to do anything or the first to buy it. Either way, I don't want one standing next to me.

I knew a dude who spent a ton of time in the gym and was the first to tell you he was a badass. He openly wept when he was told he was heading to the sandbox and his wife had to take all the info down because he couldn't hold the phone to speak.

Which one of these won any major battles?

The American fighting man is the best equipped, best trained, battle hardened soldier in the world. He has been frozen, baked, and exhausted without any quit in his soul.

I agree with the Thomas Jefferson quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." However, one needs to make sure he is not John Belushi yelling "who's with me? Let's go!" running out by himself.

I am not talking about the american fighting man. The military is controlled by politicians.

As I stated, in the end, he may have been as cowardly as those that "whisper in the night". I don't know at what point it would be that one would need to rise up against tyrannical government. Sadly, by the time one decides to make a stand it may be too late. I guess like most, I will wonder about it right up to the point that our fears have came true and there is nothing that can be done short of throwing rocks at that oppress. My dad has always talked about the avenues that are afforded Americans to "right" things. Avenues like voting. I don't know about you, but that doesn't appear to be working so swell. There are those that believe that elections are rigged, could it be? Could it be that the powers that placed Obama in office done so because of the threat of riots? Naw, more than likely it was because they needed a mouth piece or puppet if you will.

Letters have been written, pleas have been made and yet little by little our rights have been stripped from us, our taxes have increased while our representation decrease but as long as we are fat, lazy and comfortable we will be good............

I'm going to bed, can't stand much more of this disappointment.

Luke

Back
Top Bottom