• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

No Republican sitting president would ever go for a gun ban.Just wouldn't happen.I know **** the 2 party system.

some politicians are democrats in republicans clothing, or republicans in democrat clothing. if being on one side will help them get elected they'll flop from side to side too often sadly

and with the economy going down and no solution that they can do to fix it alot of the good politcians just don't want to ve held responsible for the fail. i said during the last election whoever wins their political party loses

No Republican sitting president would ever go for a gun ban.Just wouldn't happen.I know **** the 2 party system.
Every ban still in effect today was done by republican presidents. Who was president in 1989?What about 1986?Bush 41 and Reagan were not democrats.

Might be missing the larger point here. They revoked his "license" to carry concealed legally, in an effort to prevent him from illegally killing some folks.

Logic anyone?

This!!!

They took his license, not his guns. He is a big mouthed nut job. Definitely don't want him as a spokesman, or anything else. They took his license, not his gun. According to their laws his statements were in the wrong. So they took his license.

Back
Top Bottom